INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
HOLDER OF THE DATA COLLECTION
The holder of the data collection is Resicash SA, via Serrai 2, 6592 Sant’Antonino.
2. IN GENERAL
We are subject to the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (hereafter LPD) and we therefore undertake to protect the privacy of our users and to process their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the LPD. In particular, we work with regards to the processing of personal data to comply with the law, treat personal data in good faith and according to the principle of proportionality, requesting where required the consent of the users.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We undertake to process the data only for the purposes indicated at the time of their collection, in particular: to use personal data to meet contractual obligations, to understand user behavior and thus improve our online store, provide a quality service, improve communication with customers (including targeted sending of advertisements and information) and better develop relationships with users of the site.
4. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF DATA
5. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA We do not provide personal data to third parties, except as regards our service providers who are required to guarantee data processing in accordance with the provisions of Swiss law, as well as to guarantee compliance with technical and organizational measures to ensure protection. of personal data. It also reserves the transmission of personal data in compliance with applicable laws or following judicial or administrative requests from the competent authorities.
6. COOKIES Our site uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small file sent by a web page to the navigator on the occasion of the first visit and which is sent back to the page on each new visit. The site thus recognizes the browser and consequently the user's computer or its mobile supports. Certain preferences of the latter can be memorized and reactivated by the page at each further visit. Cookies allow us to refine and optimize the offer to our customers by specifically presenting the products corresponding to the fields of their interest. The user has the option to set their own search engine, so that before saving a cookie displays a warning note. The user can also opt for the waiver of the opportunities offered by the use of personal cookies.
7. LOG FILE
Our site records data relating to user access (times, IP address, data volume transmitted, name of the browser used, etc.). These data allow us to optimize the offer of our online site, for example by directing our offers during the times of greatest use, correct errors and better manage the server's capacity.
8. TRACKING SYSTEMS
8. E -‐ MAIL / E -‐ NEWSLETTER
Based on the data collected through the methods described above on browsing and reading behavior, especially through cookies, log files and web tracking, the user authorizes the sending of e-mails and newsletters for information / advertising purposes and can revoke in at any time the authorization to send further communications.
9. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to ensure the security of the user's personal data and to avoid unauthorized or unlawful processing and to limit the risks of accidental loss or manipulation, data disclosure or unauthorized access, we have set up appropriate security systems with a technical profile and organizational. However, it should be noted that the transmission of data via the Internet, email or other electronic means involves risks that are beyond our control and responsibility. We therefore invite you to also prepare the necessary security measures on its IT media, updated in accordance with the reference security standard.
11. INFORMATION RIGHTS, CORRECTION AND CANCELLATION OF DATA For any questions and requests for correction, blocking or deletion of data, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com 12. CONSENT As users of our site, here you certify your explicit consent so that your data can be collected, stored and used for the aforementioned purposes.